terça-feira, 3 de março de 2009

Reflections of a Lifetime

"I'm half the man I used to be" Creep, Stone Temple Pilots

Not that I'm not satisfied with who I am or who I wanna be, but in some situations especifically I truly feel I've already been a better person. Course, when we are young some of the reponsabillities and its consequences simply does not exist. It helps considerally when it comes to be more daring and brave.

"The grass is always greener on the other side". No one is completely satisfied and that ain't gonna change. Smells, songs, friendships, habits. We can miss them just like we miss someone. In some cases we can just make a call or put a record on, but sometimes, when everything has changed all around, that's just not possible. These feelings are often followed by regrets and anguish. It can be fucking hard to handle but it certainly ripens our soul and teaches a lesson about how to avoid making the same mistakes.
I miss my youth, who doesn't.

Reflexive but ok,
Be Abreu.

Nenhum comentário: